Thursday, May 18, 2006

13 Thursday #13: Old Florida, Old Trucks


Just off the side of a two lane road in northwestern Florida sits this group of rusty old cars. No explanation given.

Please scroll down to see more of my 13 Thursday images.

-- 13 THURSDAY CONTEST --

Write your caption for one of my "13 Thursday" shots. Post it in the comments for that photo.

NOTE: If you wanna write more than a few sentences, leave a non-anonymous comment at the photo and/or link me to the caption. I will go from there.

The best caption, in my estimation, wins 300 credits redeemable at http://blogexplosion.com

Deadline is when I make my next post, say, midnight tonight, at the earliest.

Good Luck!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Multilevel new car delivery coming...

"Hey fellas I think if we can just take him down and transfer out carborators we'll be out there cruisin the beach side in no time!"

Pause said...

"Is this the line for the movie Cars premiere?"

Anonymous said...

Oops Marlee = BE Zanthera

cube said...

Wow, I didn't even see one gator in that field of dead trucks.

Anonymous said...

Holy Christmas, that's between Tallahassee and Crawfordville, I was just there a few weeks ago. I don't want to spam your comments, but check out my similarly bizarre photos here: http://www.droppedin.com/2006/04/general_panhandle_oddities.html

there are a few more in the "april" archives. a truly strange part of the country.

Gidget Bones said...

Christine has nothing on us!

Unknown said...

Another great photo! This is really mysterious. I imagine everyone in town driving down and parking here. What do they see in the glare of headlights? Where does it take them? Why don't they ever return? Spooky!

fin said...

I love those old rusty dinosaurs...