Saturday, June 16, 2007

Busy

buildings with crane


So, I'm on the street and as I see this shot beginning to line up, I look to make sure I would have space on the sidewalk to stop for a photo op. No problem. I then turn on the camera and concentrate on framing the shot.

From out of nowhere, a woman steps to me with a flyer. Without hearing much of her rap or really seeing her, I said firmly, "I'm busy." Thankfully, she left me alone after that. But puh-leez! Why interrupt someone obviously all involved in something, especially if you then want them to do something for you? Give me a break!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welll hm another nice pic--- sorry thot you were into history? lol kool site !!!

AVCr8teur said...

I feel for you when someone bothers you during an important shot. I've been there too. Some people are just art clueless.