Sunday, March 25, 2007

Intrepid Little Man

little man in the rain

Almost everywhere I go, I see him. The intrepid little man...He walks and he walks--and in any weather, too. Here, I saw him yesterday, on the West Side Highway close to Chelsea Piers. Rain? He scoffs. "Walk on, Little Man!", I yelled out. He barely noticed me as he pressed on his journey, more interested in the other little man going in the opposite direction.

I wish you well, little man. May you always carry on...

Blog Your Blessings banner

12 comments:

Blue Panther said...

...and through you, we see the little man too! Nice Picture!

Have a great week ahead!

Anonymous said...

He's a busy little feller.

Lonnie said...

Battling me?????

The horror!

Hey from China Oti...

OMBW

Jenny said...

Hi! Welcome to my tenant spot this week. Just wanted to welcome you and let you know that you are more than welcome to post a guest post on my site anytime this week. Hope you enjoy your stay and that I can help introduce some new readers to your site! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy BYB Sunday! I like the little man, he is a blessing!

Jason Kirk said...

I keep seeing that guy standing outside women's restrooms in drag and riding wheelchairs around parking lots. Wild!

CyberCelt said...

OMG, I have to find this ad with little men and share it with you.

Happy Sunday and see you next week, if not before.

Whatever said...

I had forgotten about the little man. There are some towns and whatnot, where he, ya know, he talks 8-D

kuanyin333 said...

Very funny! Happy BYB Sunday!

CyberCelt said...

I found it. If you have not seen this,

http://www.youtube.com/
watch?v=Q8tCqSLwKIY

I put a line break in the URL.

Little Green Men

TARAK BANERJEE said...

As a civil engineer I found the structure great,cute and sexy .

Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

Yikes, you personified him so well, I was searching the photo for a different little man. I'm glad I found him and that he walks in my part of the world, too.