Sunday, May 13, 2007

Nest Mouth

nest mouth, wall vent


So, I says to the building super, I says, you know, birds get into the space above the bathroom ceiling. I think they get in through the vent--it has no cover outside. "Oh, no, that's impossible", says the super. Okay, all I know is that I hear them. "Nah"

Well, allow me to exhibit the above as a bit of, eh hem, concrete evidence.

But to the mother "upstairs" I say "Happy Mother's Day" to you. May you continue to get the worm.

...and, Happy Mother's Day to all the non-feathered mothers out there, too!

mums

I think these are some kind of mums. "Mums"--you gotta love it!

Blog Your Blessings banner

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the evidence - Happy BYB Sunday!

SandyCarlson said...

When a big, young turkey vulture emerges from that spot, please get a picture!

Love the shadows and the mums. The flowers seem to have a dance partner. I thought of you today when I was out looking for graf in Bridgeport. Lots of shadows making their mark on the cement.

Blue Panther said...

Great pictures on a great day!

Have a great week ahead.

Suzanne Lieurance said...

These flowers almost seem to be big drops of water, fanning out across the sidewalk.

How interesting!

Suzanne
National Writing for Children Center
http://www.writingforchildrencenter.com