Thursday, January 24, 2008
Paris Hilton & The Linguists
8) As you know from a PREVIOUS POST, I happened to see Paris HIlton during my trip to the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah. I liked her white jacket.
7) "Justine" through glasses and glass...
6) Window on Park Avenue, Park City, Utah
5) Main Street, Park City, Utah
4) Award-winning icicles!
3) You can literally get on the chairlift right in town on Main Street, Park City, Utah.
2) With light snow falling on Main Street, we see producers and talent from the feature documentary THE LINGUISTS pose in front of the Egyptian Theatre. A hot ticket at this year's Sundance, the movie follows two linguists around the globe as they record a few of the world's currently endangered languages.
The man wearing the "CAT" hat in photo center speaks in the film and comes from Arizona. I talked to him and one of the linguists (far right) after the screening. Great movie!
In photo #1, we see Geretta Geretta at the blackfilms.com party, Sundance Film Festival, Park City, Utah
Please forgive me. I have not yet gotten back in the swing of things, since returning from the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah. You will get 13 photos today but you must check back in order to see them all. As the day advances, I will put them online as I ready them for your eager eyes.