Tuesday, September 23, 2008

ESB Pigeon

a pigeon at the Empire State Building observation area, Manhattan, NYC

A pigeon looks at both my camera and lower Manhattan simultaneously, as it rests atop the Empire State Building.


SF said...

good one! scary lookin' bird....he has his eye on you..better watch that little beak!

Judi said...

I really like this one!

I like all your pictures. My sister lives in NY and I've never been there. I always enjoy your pictures - it makes me think of her and maybe, just maybe, the picture I see at your site today, is something she glanced at in real life today too. :) Thanks for sharing.

Lux said...

Wow! Yes, your photographs really make me feel like I'm there.

Lisa Sarsfield said...

I came here from Photo Friday. Love this post, truly extraoridnary:)

yellowdog granny said...

think he's telling you something with that look...like
'fagedddabout it'