Friday, August 17, 2007

Hall Trouble

hallway note


As you know, I went to LA this week. When I returned, as I walked up the stairs to my apartment, I noticed these dried drips on the stairs and the hallway floor.

Two days later, they still remain. Not knowing exactly who did it, I put the above note on the floor. That will show 'em, eh?

Is this what we've come to? People drip their blood or garbage liquids in the hall without cleaning up later? Disgusting! I suppose the neighbors were raised by wolves.

UPDATE!! This morning I discovered a REPLY to the above note. Gee, "Stephanie", your drips didn't have your phone number on them, as far as I could see. And, PLEASE! Let's not have a "next time", ok, hon?
(phone number blurred)

4 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

Yikes. Clearly, your surrounded by sloppy carnivores who eat rare meat with steak sauce. Or they kidnap people. Such a fine line.... (PS Keep an eye on your pets.)

Blue Panther said...

LOL

Anonymous said...

Great story. Found your blog while randomly surfing Blog Explosion and had a nice long laugh when I saw this. Thanks for the much needed levity. :)

Anonymous said...

Heheheh... this made me laugh. Stumbled across your blog while surfing, and it's posts like this one that I love. There's one in maybe every 20 blogs. Thanks for being one. :)