Thursday, November 17, 2005

Egg-citing Story By Request


Points -- Look! This could be any one of us!
Wild Eyes -- We're all just a yoke in a shell!
Eye Cover -- Humpty, no!
Points -- Somebody get a spatula!
Wild Eyes -- Why! Why, did he try to cross the road?
Eye Cover -- He was a Good Egg.
Sniff -- At least he got laid...
Grim Onlooker #1 -- Hmmm, egg white is really clear.
Grim Onlooker #2 -- I'm not cleaning this up.

[words mine, picture not mine--I got "tagged". bloggers know what I mean.]

4 comments:

Ram said...

That's one great reality show.

Onotheo said...

I actually find it to be very artistic. I wonder what is used for those arms.

utenzi said...

The egg drama is funny. Great pictures in your other posts as well.

web_loafer said...

Hump...my hump...My hump...my lovely eggly hump


Sorry....just had to say that.

I even commented here while our blogs are battling it out at Blog Explosion...Battle of the Blogs.

Like you taste in photos......